Can I get a master’s if I am enrolled in a PhD along the way (I was not admitted to the MS-PhD program)?

You don't have to ask your professor. You can ask the graduate secretary of the department.

See question on Quora

I like to blog about various topics ranging from education in IITs to social issues in India and US. All opinions and views presented here are my own and not of my employer.

Leave a Reply