Skip to content
- Like to teach smaller classes because it is less work. Some good teachers may also want to do this because it provides for a better-student teacher interaction.
- Use powerpoint as the sole method of instruction (few exceptions)
- Teach high level topics to beginners because it is more closely related to their research
- They don't have time for students
- Always finding excuses to skip classes, either conference, meeting, etc.
- Not well prepared for classes because they are busy with research.
- Their classes are boring. This is the biggest indicator of their disinterest in teaching. But, it does not necessarily mean that they are interested in research.
See question on Quora