The good qualities of "people" of the United States of America:
- Straightforward: People in America are usually straightforward. They would tell you if they don't like something or if they like it. They don't beat around the bush.
- Honest: In general, people are quite honest in US, except the big politicians, lobbyists, and capitalists.
- Follow rules: They usually follow rules even if no one is looking.
- Right of way: Pedestrians get the right of way. A car would stop in the middle of the road to allow a pedestrian to cross the road. Really liked this about America.
- Appreciative: They are appreciative of the good work of others.
- Accommodating: They are accommodating of other cultures. The immigrants in America are treated better than they would be in other parts of the world.
- Sensitive: They would not usually do things that would disturb others in public spaces, e.g., music without headphones in bus or train.
- Responsibility: They are quite responsible in their work. If they say that they would do something by Friday, they would do it by Friday.