The good qualities of "people" of the United States of America:
- Straightforward: People in America are usually straightforward. They would tell you if they don't like something or if they like it. They don't beat around the bush.
- Honest: In general, people are quite honest in US, except the big politicians, lobbyists, and capitalists.
- Follow rules: They usually follow rules even if no one is looking.
- Right of way: Pedestrians get the right of way. A car would stop in the middle of the road to allow a pedestrian to cross the road. Really liked this about America.
- Appreciative: They are appreciative of the good work of others.
- Accommodating: They are accommodating of other cultures. The immigrants in America are treated better than they would be in other parts of the world.
- Sensitive: They would not usually do things that would disturb others in public spaces, e.g., music without headphones in bus or train.
- Responsibility: They are quite responsible in their work. If they say that they would do something by Friday, they would do it by Friday.
I like to blog about various topics ranging from education in IITs to social issues in India and US. All opinions and views presented here are my own and not of my employer.