Where can I find the name of a professor currently doing research in environmental engineering?

[A2A] You have to go to individual university websites and look for it. Environmental engineering is sometimes its own department, but usually it comes under the civil engineering department.

See question on Quora

I like to blog about various topics ranging from education in IITs to social issues in India and US. All opinions and views presented here are my own and not of my employer.

Leave a Reply