Simple things, not necessarily Indian:
- Feelings of pain, pleasure, etc. I am not talking about bodily pain, but internal feelings.
- How does life come from matter?
- What is the difference between a living and a dead body? What "makes" a person dead from one moment to another?
- How can a tiny seed create a eucalyptus tree?
- How can a very complex human body be created "by chance"?
- Life on other planets. How do they know that it does not exist?
Scientists really lack integrity to admit their limited capabilities and accept that they don't know certain things. They make great speculations about the functioning of this world and claim as if they know everything.